Monday, August 31, 2009

D.J., Amanda & Elise

D.J.'s high:
My new church calling is neither stressful nor time-consuming. I'm the Physical Facilities Coordinator. This means I organize who is cleaning the church building on a weekly basis and give them the key to get in. I guess being a busy MBA student has its perks!

D.J's low:
See Amanda's lows.

Amanda's low(s):
1) Not being at the temple for Dan and Katie's sealing. Blast Elise's pediatrician! However, an infant's susceptibility to viruses (specifically to scary things like H1N1--yikes) lowers as they get older, so Elise and I are excited to fly out to the ranch for the reception in a couple of weeks.
2) D.J.'s school schedule=blech!! 17-hour days at school are not fun-for the student or the spouse!

Amanda's high:
Talking to Tiffany for almost 6 hours in a two-day period while we tried to buy her laptop. It's amazing companies can get away with that much hold time, but luckily we had each other and the ability to conference call! Also, did you know the security code on your debit card can actually rub off--making it almost impossible to purchase anything? Needless to say, I had a great time talking to my sister. That girl--ha!

Elise's high:
Sitting in my fancy bouncy chair after eating. Who wouldn't like to drift to sleep in a vibrating massage chair with a full tummy while listening to a nice lullaby?

Elise's low:
Every time I have boogie, my mom comes at me with that stupid aspirator thing to suck it out of my nose. I can't stand it!

No comments:

Post a Comment