Monday, August 31, 2009

Ashley's highs and lows

My high was seeing how happy Dan and Katie were at the wedding and seeing how they are so good together. It was awesome.


My low...dealing with all the well meaning family members asking me those stinking questions: "where's your guy?" "Who's that boy you're sitting next to?" "What's wrong with all the boys up in Idaho?" "How do you let a boy know you like him?"(this one wasn't asking for advice, I think they were worried about me) and my most favorite one..."Are there any good optometrists in Rexburg? Because all the boys must be blind up there." (that was Uncle Mike) there were more but it would take way too long to type them all up. Basically, I was almost to the point of telling everyone I had given up on men and decided to take up Catholicism and become a nun.

1 comment:

  1. Ash--When you said Uncle Mike, did that mean my dad? Because if so, that is AWESOME!
    Btw--I just found all y'alls blog from a link on Amanda's. Feel free to check ours out, too.
    Love you!

    ReplyDelete